Inzite for Business recently delivered an applicant interview solution for a UK university. Our technology is currently live at around 20 Higher Education institutions across the UK and USA, with our platform serving over 29,000 users worldwide and counting.
Our most recent solution allows applicants to connect with programme leaders and to schedule phone (or optionally, video) interviews. This includes the option to send Direct Messages to university staff. The Inzite Platform is a fully managed solution, offering management reporting (MIS), automated safeguarding and call recording/playback capability. University administrative staff have full access to all content, including the approval process for staff accounts and full visibility of the booking process and direct messaging. Our solution provides a standalone and fully-customised solution for each institution.
For student recruitment staff, our solution simplifies the whole admissions process where direct interaction with the prospective students is desired (either formal/informal interviews). Recruitment staff are able to centrally manage staff accounts and are able to administer the entire process from a central system. There is no longer the need to have staff to make and schedule calls independently via phone or Skype meetings, where there is no centralised control or oversight. Using our solution, staff simply list their availability (with live calendar integration) and prospective students are then able to book their interview automatically by selecting free time-slots. The entire process is user-friendly and highly efficient whilst providing the highest level of safeguarding and auditing capability.
Features & Benefits include:
- Administrative auditing of recorded interview sessions
- Full management oversight and reporting (MIS)
- Automated safeguarding across the entire end-to-end user experience
- Allow prospective students to book an available call session 24/7 without any staff intervention
- Safe and secure - no personal details are shared between students and interview staff throughout the entire process (including phone numbers and email addresses)
- Choose between either video and/or phone sessions
- Customisable post-interview surveys/feedback
- Moderated Question and Answer (FAQ) sections (with Natural Language search)
- Existing website integration
- Multiple department/school sections (with per-department admin capability)
- Automated safeguarding alerts
- Full GDPR compliance
- Fully mobile compatible with no downloads necessary
- Integrate seamlessly with existing CRM systems via Zapier
Our most recent client is now able to fully manage the end-to-end process of applicant interviews, whilst at the same time ensuring security, oversight and safeguarding – all in one place.
Using the Inzite Platform, our most recent client is now able to save time by fully managing the end-to-end process of all applicant interviews, whilst at the same time ensuring security, oversight and safeguarding – all in one place.
For further information on the Inzite Platform, please visit our B2B/SaaS site.
If you feel that a similar solution could benefit your organisation and would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a meeting with our CEO by scheduling a meeting below: